Starting this April, I’m celebrating my Patreon anniversary (Patreoniversary?) by expanding and updating all of my tiers. Here’s a look at what each tier offers — or you can head straight to Patreon to check them out.
The Follower Tier:
- Monthly updates with sneak preview excerpts;
- Cat pics;
- Short stories whenever I reach a Patreon milestone;
- Lens behind-the-scene videos;
- Discord chat access;
- Eternal gratitude.
The Supporter Tier:
- Access to all flash fiction (at least 1x/wk);
- Behind-the-scenes looks at my writing process (outlines, storyboards, worldbuilding and more);
- Artwork, reference images, other story media;
- Advance chapter reveals for Weaver, my Fantasy/Paranormal novella;
- AMA in the discord chat;
- Sneak peeks of future books.
The Patron Tier:
- Stay eight weeks (two months!) ahead on Ruthless Rivers, Book Two of the Oceana Series;
- Read all of Wicked Waters, Book One of the Oceana Series;
- Access to the “writing streams” channel in my discord where I stream Scrivener 1x/wk;
- Access to the (Patreon-exclusive) deleted scene and extras archive;
- Loyalty Reward: spend a year at this tier and get on the freebie list for ebooks of the Oceana Series upon publication!
The Alpha Reader Tier:
- First drafts of my novels posted as I write them;
- A dedicated chat thread in the discord;
- Shape the way stories develop with your feedback!
- Loyalty reward: Spend a quarter (three months) at this tier and receive an ebook of the project(s) you saw in-progress upon publication!
The Enthusiast Tier:
- A chapbook snail-mailed to you once per quarter (Mar, Jun, Sept, Dec);
- Chapbook is 20-30 pages of flash fiction, scenes from my novels, and story art sketches;
- Each chapbook will have a handwritten note from me inside the front cover and be softbound and stapled;
- Vote on which scenes you most want to see included in your chapbook;
- Loyalty reward: spend a whole quarter at this tier and receive more merch as a thank-you: stickers, postcards, bookmarks, etc.
For a detailed breakdown of tiers and samples of posts: check out this explanation of benefits or get in touch (here in the comments, on social media, via my contact form — the world’s your oyster), or click the link below to go straight to my page!